Celebrity Crush : Emma Stone

>>  23 November 2012

I love Emma Stone style. She nailed everything that she wore. Really. I don't know how she do it. But she always got the perfect do' and the perfect dress. Or maybe she's the one who wore it perfectly.

After browsing some of her pictures, I realize it was due to she had lose some weight and now she's having a skinnier body. A perfect skinny body which makes everything you wear looked nice. Oh, she really makes me want to lose weight and become skinny.

Need some proof? These are some of the her outfits I like THE MOST.

Her Red Carpet fashion.

I love this combination and the houndstooth shoe. OMG!

When I first saw she in this outfit, I kept staring at her. The lace, the flowers, the shape and her HAIR really pretty

I love how she paired it with that shoe.

I love her hair!

She can wear trouser to premiere and look so fine. Go and google her spiderman premier outfits.  They're perfect!

This is one of my favourite. Soon after she wore it, a lot of celebrity copy her
Okay now to something I can copy, her Street Style.

I love her sweater and denim shirt combo

Looks classy walking the dog

I know a lot of ppl wore like this but she definitely gave different feel to it

I love the coat

She is so skinny! I hope she maintains her body like this. No losing weight anymore pls. And she sure love that burberry bag

Cute
She loves to wear flat during her casual day outing. I love flats too! Yey can copy! Hee. She also wore loafer and brogue too. Time to diversify my choice of shoes I guess. And I notice she didn't wear too much color at one time. During casual outing, she loves blue, black, grey and a little of red color.

I really love her style.

Okay till then. Assalamualaikum.

0 comments :

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP