Chicken Pox

>>  14 May 2014

My husband just got chicken pox last Thursday. On Wednesday, he came home late around 12am and looked so exhausted. Well he needed to submit his PID thats why he came home so late. So the next day he took leave and stayed at home. I checked his temperature in the morning and it was below the fever temperature.

But when afternoon came, his temperature roses up to 38.1 deg C. Quite high. That time we didn't know he had chicken pox. We only know he had it when he wanted to take bath during Magrib. Got red spots all over his body. So he went alone to clinic. Poor hubby. I was so tired that night couldn't help to bring him to the clinic (it was my first day of period). He even bought us dinner and also coconut drink for himself.

So the next day, the rashes became a lot. He even had one pustule already popped. So fast huh? People said it was due to coconut drink. Coconut drink helps the rash to quickly became pustule and umbilication. Go google the image. It was scary to put the images here.

His fever also went down a bit that day. But during afternoon suddenly it went up back. The fluctuated temperature went on about 2 days. His medication runs out on Saturday but the clinic was closed. So he went to other clinic.

Okay here the annoying story about the other clinic. This doctor ONLY WANT MONEY. He didn't give any advice to my husband. My husband came in, told the doctor what happened, the doctor wrote down the medication and ask "DAH?" to my husband. My husband said something something. And the doctor again said "DAH?". NO ADVICE OR ANYTHING. The worst doctor ever. I'd been to this clinic and met the doctor before and yes, he did treated me the same way like he treated my husband. So I guessed it wasn't a one time occasion. The doctor is like that. Sorry can't reveal the clinic name here. I just hope the doctor realize his mistake and quickly change. Huh!

Continue back to the story of chicken pox.

So the next morning my husband's fever gone and the fever didn't come back until now. Now he just having the pustules pop every now and then. I guess he's getting better. Alhamdulillah.

Since I have baby, what kind of precaution I did in order to make sure Aisyah doesn't get infected?

Not much!

Sigh.

I washed the bedsheet and cushion touched by my husband, prepared another room for my husband (sleep in different room), husband can't touch Aisyah at all, husband sit on different sofa, whenever I touched husband I make sure I washed my hands.

Only that.

I hope Aisyah will not get infected but if she does, what to do right? I just need to take care of her and be patient.

Ok till then. Assalamualaikum.

0 comments :

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP