AJL 26 Fashion moment

>>  30 January 2012


Did you watch Anugerah Juara Lagu (AJL) 26 last night? I watched it. From the beginning until the end. Pheww. It has been so long since I've watched the whole show of AJL. I kinda enjoy it. Seriously the sound and the lighting system in the hall was superb! Congratulation to the technical guys, you have done a wonderful job! Seriously amazing. Anyhow, I'm not gonna talk about who should win, who sings better, who creates better songs, who have better performance, who can sing exactly the same like the record one or what not. Let just live that to other ppl ok?

I'm gonna talk about the fashion. Hihi. Just suddenly feel like I wanna make a post about it. Some oufits are pretty and some are bleeghh. But yeah I will just talk about the ladies fashion. I'm not so interested in the guys department. Let's see the pictures shall we.

I like this jacket on Cheryl but not so much on the bottom part. It looked a bit casual.

The 2nd outfit is much better. It just that its sexy. well Cheryl is used of being sexy (I actually kinda surprised when I saw the first outfit haha)

I guess Yuna was going for futuristic and a bit of rock n roll. I think she nailed it!

Najwa Latiff's choice of outfit is sweet like her age - 17 I guess? LOL

its predictable for Ana Rafali to wear baju kurung. She feels comfortable by wearing like that but I've seen comments from other saying like Ana Rafali always out of the theme and misconception. Seriously ppl give her a break, at least she's not sexy.

oh poor Yuna. I really like this song Penakut! I was hoping for this song to win but I must say I didn't like the outfit. Maybe because the color? Should change the red jacket into different color like black? Haha I don't know

I love this dress! It just that maybe the length of the arm could be a bit longer reaching the elbow so that it can give Aliyah the illusion of slimmer arm.


I love their dresses but not so much on Ning Baizura's dress. So much details and since recently she had an issue about ppl grabbing her butt, I think she should not let the back of the dress open.

I also would like to show some pictures from the Blue Carpet. I must say the lighting was terrible. Celebrities' pictures looked dark and unable to show their makeup properly. All of these pictures I grabbed from TV3Malaysia FB page. Wondering why the photographer couldn't take the pictures at the right angles. Pftt..














I guess AJL is not considered as prestigious as the other awards ceremony because the guests seem to wearing more casual dresses. Some of the outfits I like but mostly nope. By saying that, the outfit I feel a bit shocked is Daphne Iking. She used to wear very simple and elegant dresses but last night, she chose a green ill fitting dress and styled her hair like wavy-ed. I hope this is just one time mistake. Go back to being yourself Daphne!You are much better than that! Hihi.

Anyway since I took all these pictures from TV3Malaysia FB page, I can read a lot of nasty comments from the viewers. I mean seriously their comments are so harsh. I seriously hope the celebrities don't read those comments. I was shocked myself. Like can't they give comments in a more mannered way? And if they really want to advice the celebrities to wear more appropriate dress is that the right way to say it? Ppl are scary okay.

Talking about more appropriate dress, I hope Malaysia's celebrities can choose more beautiful and more covered up outfit. There are a lot of beautiful dresses out there. I seriously don't want to compare between Malaysia and Hollywood because Hollywood celebrities have more access to experienced designers and that's why they can always wear prettier dresses. But perhaps just take some ideas from them and remember in outfit ''less is more'' term doesn't applicable to less fabrics. We are in a Muslim country so try to cover up as much as you can. Here are some inspirations from SAG award yesterday. All pictures credit to here.

can be an inspiration for wedding too!


super like this flowy pink to purple dress


this can also be a wedding dress


Michelle Williams in a red dress


she's a plus size but she absolutely looked gorgeous in that dress


you can wear a beaded inner to cover the chest area

I love Zoe Saldana's dress. Modest and elegant!

I think I've wrote a lot already. Need to stop here. I hope Malaysia's celebrites will have initiative to wear more appropriate dress for any occasion. Let's be a better person everyday.

Till then. Assalamualaikum.

0 comments :

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP