Rejuvenating myself yaw

>>  27 January 2012

I'm in KL right now. Went for an interview yesterday. The most interesting thing about interview is you will go to a place that you never went before. This time around my interview was at an area like a square where there are a lot of two storey buildings with a lot of companies. Mostly small companies that involve in the professional field.


Below this square is an underground parking area. I seriously think that is so interesting! This is the first time I have seen this kind of place (other than shopping complex, I know). But this is different from shopping complex. If you park here, you can go to the parking space that stated with the building block number you want to go, take the stairs and then the elevator and walla! You have arrived at the office door. So convenient.

While waiting for the interview, I went to a nearby mall. I was kinda excited because it is a new mall but pfttt after I stepped my foot inside turned out since it is still new, a lot of shops haven't open yet and there aren't a lot of choice for places to eat so we end up eating at mcD as our lunch. I couldn't eat proper lunch wuwu. I have Malay stomach so usually I need rice hoho.

After the interview, we went to Kenanga Wholesale City and again we were dissapointed. A lot of shops haven't opened yet. Probably because ppl still in Chinese New Year mode and probably because this shopping complex haven't been officiated yet. Anyhow, there was nothing to do or to see so we end up went to Time Square to watch Journey 2 The Mysterious Island in 3D. I watched 3D movie before and I didn't like it. And I still don't like it. I hate wearing the specs and the picture look darker and I have the potential to get dizzy. Haha too many complaints. I just hope in the future I won't have to watch 3D.

Oh forget to give review about this movie. In my opinion, I enjoyed it because I always love watching this type of movie. You know like fiction, fairy tales and history because the pictures are colorful and most of the time we can learn a lot of moral values. On top of that, the Rock acting in it so definitely there's a funny element portrayed in this film. Go and watch it if you haven't watch yet.

Oh yeah I don't have any pictures. Too tired to think to take pictures. Haha. Sooo lazy. Well at least I update my blog. I need to stop here. I'm using my friend's netbook and it was so tiring to type in this small netbook. Hate it! Thank Allah I'm using a laptop. Hihi.

Btw, I don't know why I use that title. Too lazy to think for more appropriate tittle. Just think that when I'm doing something that I don't always do, I'm rejuvenating myself. Ok? Hee.

Till then. Assalamualaikum.

0 comments :

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP