My Raya 2012

>>  25 August 2012

 My Hari Raya this year was modest and not much different from previous raya. I seriously think my family members were more excited during Ramadhan compared to Aidilfitri.  I believe it was because the emergence of Aidilfitri signifies the end of excitement in celebration of fasting every day. Its like now-we-no longer-have-anything-to-celebrate kind of mind set.
On other note,do you know why people celebrate Aidilfitri with a lot of foods and beautiful clothes? Know? Don't know? Well, it is because Allah will reward people with pahala when people celebrate Aidilfitri with happiness and wearing the nicest clothes they have. It's true. And I just knew it. Ergh. I'm so gonna celebrate my Aidilfitri with loads of happiness next year.

Well double happiness since I will be with the husband. Hihi.

As family tradition during Hari Raya, first thing in the morning we had our breakfast ; ate lemang and other main dishes, asked forgiveness from each other and headed back to my kampung. After some eating and some gossiping with the relatives, later in the evening we went back to our house. My kampung is only 1 hour from the house and my mom really hate going out at night, so we need to rush back that evening too. Then on the 3rd raya, it was the turn for my relatives to gather at our house. My mom cooked laksa Johor.  My all-time favourite dish! I ate 3 times. Hahaha.

Okay some Raya pictures.

our theme is pink! me not in the picture. so lazy to set the camera

okay now my turn. my two other sis and their husband were at their in-law house. so only five of us celebrate Raya on the first day 

at my aunt's house in Manong. hey whats up with the staring bro

With lil sis

even the picture is shaky, I still want to show how my sibling need to ask forgiveness from me. hahaha
I felt a bit sad tho since I only had 1 baju raya this year and I didn't even buy a new tudung for Raya! Grrr.
I am so gonna take revenge and buy a lot of baju raya next year. Hihi.

Okay sleepy.

Lets go to sleep.

Bye.

Till then. Assalamualaikum.

0 comments :

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP