Wedding Preparation Update

>>  25 August 2012

Since I've been slowing down progress for the wedding, there is not much update I can share here.

First, I already got my wedding card! But it doesn't turn out as what I imagined. The color especially. I wanted different kind of green but I got an ugly green color instead.

And I made a mistake. For the jamuan makan, I put 12pm - 2pm! My wedding reception is not at hotel so the duration cannot be that short. So for my friends, please kindly take note my wedding reception suppose to be 12pm to 4pm.

Here the picture of my ugly card

See they cannot change the color of the ribbon so I have no choice but just to accept it in grey. Pftt
I think in picture the color of the card turned out great but actually in real, it isn't this great.

Okay next update.

I already got my Doa dan Zikir Harian book. I got them with cheap price but the problem is, it is too thin. So I might add one more item in the VIP bag.

not clear? keke.
Third update.

I'm in the midst in patching lace on my veil. The progress is so slow. I blame the Raya. Haha. After patching the lace, I will need to add beads onto the veil. I need to make sure I finish the veil in one month since after that, I need to do something else but I haven't think what kind of beads I want to put. A lil bit of pearl is definite. Others I'm not sure. Will need to take a visit to Kedai Bunga dan Riben at Jalan Tar next week.

Sayang, please take note of this. Hehe.

And oh, no picture. Veil is secret.

See, not so much update kan?

Since September is coming soon, my mom is pushing me to get our legal document done. That is the most important thing. Will need to go to HIV test. Need to see the Kadi. Phew, a lot of thing.

After all of it finish, I want to go house hunting and list down what item we need for the new house. I hope my family and friend will give something from the list. Haha.

Okay that's all for now.

Bye.

Till then. Assalamualaikum.

0 comments :

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP