Wedding Shoes and my LIL' bro

>>  28 August 2012

Had a date with the fiance last Sunday.

We went to Paradigm Mall for the search of wedding shoe.

First place to attack, Charles and Keith.

As you all already knew or don't know, my reception outfit is cream, means I need to find a cream/ivory/beige shoe too. I tried all cream in color shoes there. But none suit my liking. I am a simple girl who like practical and no fussy things. So an over-detail designed shoe is definitely a no-no. And a very high heel is really not my forte. I've been living comfortably with flats for years. I just use heels when there were events like wedding, convocation or when I feel like wearing it. But seriously I didn't wear it for long. 2 hours were the max and of course the 2 hours cause sore on my feet. So now, my option is lower heels.

I tried these..

this is too office shoe. will consider this to buy for meeting purpose hehe

the bottom part is made from wood and it made the shoe looked a bit rough for wedding

I tried other shoes too but only the above felt comfortable and the heels were not that high.

It just that..

My fiance is really not that tall. Well of course he is taller than me, more or less 6 inches like that but I really really want to look smaller than him on our wedding day.

You know why?

Because he is slimmer than me (can't use the word skinnier) and he also has not-so-mature face. I don't know why ppl said that but he actually has a lot of wrinkles on his face. Pfftt. There was one time when we went to pick up our Doa dan Zikir Harian book, ppl mistakenly thought he is my LITTLE brother! I was hurt. I still am.

That day I was wearing a floral blouse and wear tudung bawal. I think that was one of the reason. So after this whenever I will go out with him, bawal is definitely a big NO. Huh!

I seriously need to look a lot smaller than him, so for the wedding I will wear flats. Hahaha.

I know ppl have difficulty to accept flats for wedding day. But I really don't mind.

I want flat shoe for my wedding day. End of story.

Here some inspiration

i love the pearls and diamonds

diamond butterfly

lace and beads

uh oh bling bling 

bling bling, pearl and ribbon bow 

simple flower fabric
Nice kan? Kan?

Where to find something like these?

Its 3 months more to my wedding.

Uh. I like this too!

a vintage wedding boot. I like it a lot!

Till then. Assalamualaikum.

2 comments :

Asyiqin Yunos, August 29, 2012 at 1:51 AM  

There's this flat shoes store called Tiamo. All they sell is ballerina flat shoes and it's so pretty. Here's their fb page http://www.facebook.com/TiamoMalaysia

Fathanah August 29, 2012 at 4:48 PM  

hi thanks for the suggestion. i saw some that touch my heart. i will definitely check it out. thank u!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP