Doorgift, Welcome Sign and Beads

>>  30 August 2012

One of the VIP doorgifts for my wedding later is tasbih and I just got them yesterday! I am super satisfied with the tasbihs. I kept looking at them and smile. Like crazy person. See, how much I liked them? Seriously I would like to recommend to others this online shop, An Nur Gift Centre. Click to go to her website.


And what I like the most is I get a free gift 99 pearls tasbih. Love it to bits! The tasbihs I ordered come together with free organza pouch. I love free gifts! Hee

Not mine. this is the example tasbih done by An Nur Gift Centre
In real, the tasbih looked much prettier compared to in picture. Alhamdulillah.

Okay next, welcome sign.

Remember my post on wedding sign? Go to the labels there and click wedding sign. I wanted to make a wedding sign using woods like how western always make. It got rustic and vintage feel into it. I don't want a normal welcome sign using bunting, banner or canvas picture. But on last Monday, I stumbled with this picture 

uh oh
Usually ppl will use the canvas picture but in this picture, the owner DIY it and use her creativity to decorate it with flowers. It looked fresh and pretty. I love this. There is BIG possibility I might steal this idea. I'm waiting a reply from Fast Print Malaysia for the easel. Can't wait!

Next topic, beads.

I might not share this with you guys yet, but for my solemnization and reception outfit, I will DIY the beads detail. I've been browsing ideas on how ppl did the beads detail on wedding outfit. But couldn't find the one that was the closest to what I envisioned. For the reception outfit, I want something that look soft and romantic. So harsh looked beads (big, spiky and such) are NO. And for the solemnization outfit, I just want some bling-bling. Get it? No?

Here. Some of the beads & outfit detail I adore for the reception outfit

i like this button or brooch?

buttons. love!

really really cuci mata looking at this

i want the ivory sequins!

oh love

Where can I find this? This is romantic!
I can only buy all the details for the reception outfit after the tailor finish sewing it which would be on 30th September. Its one month from now but my hand already itchy to buy them. Erh. But I can't buy it now, scared later the color differs a lot. Or should I just buy them? Okay whatever.

For the solemnization outfit, I will just use pearls (again?) and some diamonds. lol.

So much love for pearls huh?

Okay thats all for now.

Bye.

Assalamualaikum.


0 comments :

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP