how the 3 days weekend spent

>>  03 September 2012

I love 3 days weekend. Its like we spent more time on having fun than working. But still it has its downside too. More money spent and tiring. I spent my 3 days weekend with fiance. I was so bored on Friday that I made an impromptu decision driving to KL at 8 pm and watched movie. We watched The Expandables 2. My review? Not fun. The script was utterly lame and old-fashioned. I was whining why I can't watch any good movies with fiance. I heard Premium Rush is good. I wanna watch the movie so badly but my fiance already watched it. Erh. I even missed the Bourne legacy.

Okay, enough.

Then on Saturday, we went to our friend's wedding, Dayat. We moved from home at almost 10am, had breakfast and shopped wedding gift at JJ Setiawangsa. The process of selecting the present was quick. Choose this, small quantity, choose another one, not pretty, next, oh okay this is nice, select. Paid it and went to gift wrapping section. At the section there,the que was so long. Everyone wanted to wrap wedding gift.

we gave dinner set
Dayat's house is at Sungai Besar. From Setiawangsa to Sungai Besar is 2 hours and 15 minutes. We took Duke Highway, a bit of Plus Highway, exit at Rawang Selatan, took Latar Highway and turned left using the old road. At 225 pm, we arrived. Since it was the guy side, it was quite simple. Or maybe because we were late and missed a lot. Here, us with bride and groom.

I recycled my engagement outfit with different tudung and I hated it! So not gonna wear this tudung with my engagement outfit anymore.
no more this combination

They put the dais under the canopy. It was quite dark, the picture didn't turn out nice. Or maybe I should blame my fiance's iphone 4.

For the doorgift we got sumi, mug and some snacks. 

I went to Sayang You Semua House and this paper bag was RM2.90/10 pcs.
Sunday was the most tiring day. Maybe because on Saturday we were so tired driving in a hot weather, got no enough rest and went out again traversing the hot weather on Sunday.

First, we went to Semua House. I wanted to buy Bunga Pahar and some beadings for my solemnization outfit. Beads, success. But Bunga Pahar, not successful at all. Bunga Pahar is so freakin' expensive. First place I went, Sayang You. The Bunga Pahar gorgeousness is average and the price range varies from RM29/50 pcs to RM99/50 pcs. Couldn't decide on which one so went to survey at next shop, Sin Yin at the ground level. Here, Bunga Pahars were all over the place. They didn't arrange them accordingly. So NO. I was so lazy to see the price if its like that.

After unsuccessful mission in Semua House, we continued the unsuccessful mission in Kedai Bunga Riben. I was nearly fainted (ok exaggerated there) when I saw the price. Sooo expensive. One pcs of Bunga Pahar can reach up to RM18.90. So imagine if you want to buy 100 pcs. It is RM1890 for Bunga Pahar only!

Its pretty but its insanely expensive!

Erh. Feeling sad and hot, we went to have our lunch. Actually we went to celebrate my fiance's birthday. Since we gonna get married on December so there is no present this year. Only celebrate together. We celebrated it at Johnny's because we seriously didn't know where else to eat. I felt bad. Need to redeem back and find a nicer place to eat and when our mind and body are not tired.

Happy 25th Birthday sayang!

I love you!

I hope we can always spend time together like this. I love going out with him and chatting while eating. Hee.
I love you.

This is a very long post. 

Okay its the end already. 

Bye!

Assalamualaikum.

0 comments :

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP