My Wedding Shoe

>>  08 October 2012

Weekend as usual is for wedding preparation, so as last weekend. Me and my fiance spent the two days to settle our items to be printed i.e tq tags, signage, welcome sign and guestbook. All that I will story in detail later. Together with pictures. Hee. We also went to buy our hantaran stuff at The Gardens, MidValley, Pavillion and KLCC. I must say Pavilion is much better compared to the former. At Pavillion, from one shop to another shop is quite close. So you don't have to walk a lot. Haha.

And our hantaran stuffs are items that we always want to buy but don't want to spend money on it. They are not the high end stuff like Chanel, Gucci, Tod's or Mulberry. We couldn't afford that. Even I really want it, I just couldn't. So lets spend the money on more important item and move on with life and wish 2 years later I can buy one of it. Haha.

Okay okay lets go to my wedding shoe part.

Since budget is my concern, I just bought a Charles and Keith shoe for my reception shoe.

It is a simple shoe with diamond detail (its not really diamonds tho. lol).I like it a lot. Even before this I said I wanted a flat shoe but I guess I just couldn't buy it. I couldn't find a nice pretty and simple flat wedding shoe. Really. So I settled with high heel instead. And I'm happy.

But not until I bring it home and try to wear it together with my reception outfit.

Both have different colors!

My reception outfit has cream to yellowish color while my shoe is champagne in color. I though they gonna match but nope they didn't.

Grr.

this is how my outfit look like (the color I mean)

And this is my shoe look alike.

its champagne! my shoe has almost similar design like this
Sad? A bit. But hell no I'm gonna buy a new one.

Pftt.

Anyway my wedding shoe SHOULD look like this.

this is beige
On other note, we also went to survey hantaran shoe at Nine West and Aldo. Nine West high heel shoe is quite comfortable and the price is around RM429++. While Aldo shoe price range for heel is around RM300++. But Aldo shoes are not comfortable at all. I was so surprised. Charles and Keith is more comfortable I must say. Really, price doesn't mean quality.

Okay till then. Assalamualaikum.

0 comments :

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP