hantaran cake

>>  03 October 2012

One of the hantaran for my wedding is cake. I need to order the cake now since it is less than 2 months to my wedding day. Scared later the date will clash with someone else. But I couldn't decide on which one should be the final design. The hantaran cake is 1 tier. It is suppose to be easy, the color the design and such. But man, more surveys mean more headache. So I would like to ask my friend to choose for me. Hehe.

So friend please choose for me. And by the way, currently my hantaran colors (the item, not the decoration) have black and blue. And the decoration is cream in color.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

Please help me to choose.

Till then. Assalamualaikum.

1 comments :

Zamri October 3, 2012 at 11:15 PM  

#5 and #1. Simple n chic. :)

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP