Oh weekend

>>  01 October 2012

I filled my weekend with hot glue gun and sewing. It was fun because I didn't push myself to do it. I did it because I was excited to see the result. Hehe. And oh there was also a lil visit to Clinic.


On Saturday morning, I accompanied my lil sis to clinic. She's having irregular period cycle. Her last day of previous period cycle was on 18th September but on 27th September she got it again. It was only 1 week gap! I thought it was istihadah. But according to my sis, the blood pattern and smell is the same as period blood. She even had the period pain. After consultation with the doctor, we kinda felt disappointed. All the doctor said was its normal. Seriously how normal is that? My sis asked for hormon medicine. But since my sis is only 20, she advised my sis not to take it. At the end, she only get Calcium vitamin and medicine to endure the period pain. 

Okay enough on the visit to Clinic.

Let's go to my wedding progress.

I diy bantal hantaran and some sewing on my solemnization outfit. Oh yeah I forget to tell in here I already collect my reception and solemnization outfit last Friday. And the result? Not nice. Sorry tailor. I don't think you did a good job and yeah you bragged a lot! Pftt. My reception outfit need to be altered at the shoulder and arm. It was baggy. Really. I already send for alteration last Friday too but to different tailor. Alhamdulillah. I hope it turns out well. If not, I will send again for alteration until I satisfy. Haha.

The solemnization outfit also doesn't live up to my expectation but I already covered the mess with some beadworks. 

Here have a sneak peek.

on going project. aim to finish this week! haip!
I still haven't finish my veil tho. Haha. So lazy to finish it. 

As I mentioned above, I did my bantal hantaran too. 


I need to do 10 bantal hantaran but due to not enough fabric, I only finished 8 of them.


I also don't have enough that metal thing which I glued at the edges of the bantal. Will need to visit Kedai Bunga and Riben again this week.

I hope everything goes smoothly.

Bye. Assalamualaikum.

0 comments :

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP