Obsess with House Decoration

>>  27 February 2013

I've been obsessed with house decoration for quite some time now. By that I mean after getting married. The Life Inspired channel has been my favorite channel now. I watched Pure Design, Secrets From A Stylists, Design Wars, For Rent, Love It or List It and a lot more. You name it, I watched it. So I guess I am quite good in decorating my house. Hahaha. No I'm not! 


The thing is we just bought a new canvas picture to hang on our wall in the living room, but the color is black and got a hint of red. We don't have any red item in our living room. So it doesn't match to anything. I wanted to match it with a red cushion. I searched at Kaison but they didn't have it in red color with the fabric I liked. So until now my living room is still an unfinished area for us. We also bought a green leaves to put in our glass vase. I love the leaves so much. It gives a good fresh feeling when I'm looking at my living room.

See my leaves there? Hihi
So the leaves need to match with something green as well. But as usual I don't have it. What I have are mostly cream in color (recycle from my wedding). I feel so eager now to search for something red and green.

Like this.



Or something like this clock to put on my wall:


Where can I get such cushion cover? I'm thinking of DIY-ing it. Haha. 

And looking at this picture, I realize my curtain looks so busy. I might wanna change it into a plain color curtain. Maybe during raya? Insyaallah.

Okay till then, Assalamualaikum.

0 comments :

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP