Our Bedroom

>>  09 April 2014

I'm still renting right now and with new commitment as parent, we don't think we can afford to buy our own house very soon. So we are still living in our first apartment. Small but enough.

Our room, the master bedroom even it is the largest room in the house, it is still crowded. And with Aisyah's presence, the room become much smaller. Not that I'm complaining, I still feel content that we have a house to live in. Alhamdulillah.

Aisyah was in her dreamland. So cute.


Quite compact right? Worry not, we still have space to pray at the carpet area. We seldom put Aisyah's rocker in the room. 

Previously before Aisyah was born, we put laundry basket at the chest of drawer area there and clothes hanger at the cot area. Now, we just put our towel at the back of the door and changed our laundry basket into smaller one and fit it behind the door. So this room still serves its old purpose but with additional purpose. 

I put all Aisyah's clothes and stuff like her towels, blankets, handkerchief and toys inside the chest of drawer. We bought the chest of drawer from IKEA at RM299. We purposely chose white so that it can camouflage like the wall and doesn't make the view crowded. So as the curtain. Haha. Above the chest of drawer, I only put lamp and Aisyah's essential to bath and change diapers. Not too keen on putting a lot of thing so open.

All our clothes (me and husband) fit in the wardrobe there. I don't hang our clothes. I just fold them neatly to save space. And also my husband's clothes are not that much so that explain why both our clothes can fit in there. Hehe. 

Our bedroom set also came with dressing table. Since this dressing table provides the rack to arrange our stuff, so I just use it but sometimes I did feel its a bit eyesore to left our stuff open like that. But what to do, the rack also quite convenient in helping us reaching to our stuff in the morning. I also put wall clock on top of the dressing table. The reason is my husband doesn't want to drill the wall. That's explain why our wall is so naked without any picture or anything. 

I guess I need to find a way to brighten up our wall. 

Hehe.

Okay till then, Assalamualaikum.

0 comments :

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP