Covering Your Aurah

>>  23 October 2014

It was last Ramadhan when it happened. I prayed to Allah with the hope I can cover my aurah completely and Alhamdulillah Allah s.w.t granted it. It happened when that morning I felt so incomplete, so lost like something was missing. And with the case of Palestinian in Palestine made me felt so scared. Anytime Allah s.w.t can take my life and when it happens, am I ready to die?

So I decided to cover my aurah completely. Yes, before this I wore hijab too but I wore tight clothes as well. Skinny jeans, figure hugging blouse and transparent hijab. I asked my husband what he thinks of it and he supported me. He said, he is happier if I cover my aurah and asked me to go for it.

So the next day, I wore loose clothes and then slowly wore handsock and sock.

Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah for opening my heart to hijrah.

But of course by covering my aurah, I also need to change into being a better muslim. So I slowly read more Al-Quran, read the translation to get better understanding of Islam, perform solat earlier (Subuh is so difficult (T_T)), perform Dhuha, have good relationships with human (husband especially), and a lot more.

Having said that, its not easy to istiqamah. Everyday is a struggle for me. I really hope I can be a better a muslim and of course ready to be taken by Allah anytime. Amin.



Goodbye, Assalamualaikum.

0 comments :

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP