End of Working in Here

>>  05 November 2014

Yup, I will end my working period in my current company. The reason? Because this company is closing. Tsk. tsk. But the good news is I already got other job which is much better (I hope) and of course higher salary. And the location of the new company is still close to my house. Alhamdulillah, praise to Allah s.w.t. for making everything easy for me.

I stay at my current company for almost 2 years and 10 months. I was from semiconductor industry previously and with zero experience, my boss accepted me to work in the company and Alhamdulillah I must say I've gained a lot of knowledge in the safety field.  Working in this company have taught me about being a better human too. My boss is a very good boss. He tolerated with the employee a lot of things. He always put himself in our shoes. So its easier, if we had anything we could just come to him and spoke our mind. For me, this is a good example of a good boss. But still we respected him and of course there is boundary between boss and employee.

But the good thing is, he still gonna be my boss in my new company. Haha. Yes, I got the new position because of my boss. So I guess not much gonna change in the new company. I still report to the same person. I believe it will be easier too because if anything I can just ask my boss.

Working in my current company was not much stress. I go to work on time and go back home on time. Before I got pregnant, I also went travel to client's office too. But over the time I think things got so easy and sometimes I felt bored. So I hope moving to a new company can present me with new challenge and the excitement in safety field can be felt again. Amin.

Good bye.

Assalamualaikum.




0 comments :

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP