Spotlight Visit

>>  01 October 2014

We went to Spotlight in Ampang Point last two weeks. We didn't plan to buy anything, just wanted to feast our eyes. My opinion? It is a heaven for household fabrics! It has a lot of other things too but for me, that was the most interesting item. The fabrics were so wonderful, fabrics which I didn't see in other fabric store, fabrics which I only saw in Pinterest!

Crazy.

Here, feast your eyes with these pictures.


Lovely material for curtain. I love this a lot.


But our house later has minimalist and industrial theme in it, so I guess this will be more suitable.


They got plenty of fabrics for upholstery. I always like this kind of fabric for sofa, I hope we can put this type of fabric in our living room later, maybe for footstool perhaps?


I love mint green. This will be perfect for our daughter's room.


And this fabric for curtain as well. Cute and simple!


They also have word art. If we visit Spotlight again, I will definitely buy the word FAMILY there.


Black and white rug. After 40% off, I guessed the price was quite reasonable.


I always saw this type of rug in house decoration show  and I always wonder where can I find such jute rug in Malaysia. Now I found it, I'm so happy yey! But not sure whether it will be a perfect fit for our house's theme. Hehe. Still long way to go.


This red and beige rug was pretty too. Sigh.

I think Spotlight was quite a fun place to go. In case you want to buy something from the store, please register your name in their website to be part of their VIP member. You will get plenty of discount offered.

So now, what should I buy at Spotlight for our next visit?

Hmm.

Okay till then, Assalamualaikum.

0 comments :

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP