Life in 2015

>>  06 January 2015

If you read my two previous posts, you will understand my routine is quite tight. I have no time to watch TV like I used to. I mean I do watch TV, but only a bit of it. Before this, I watched one show from the beginning until the end. I wonder how mom of three is doing it. There's a lot of work you know. I don't even cook but I still feel tired. Seriously no time to cook if you come back to house at 7pm. But I do believe there is mom out there who still cook even arrive at home at 7. Kudos to that mom!

My husband has been wonderful these days. After I started working with the new company, he has been helping me washing my daughter's bottle, he also hang the washed clothes and take care of my daughter while I do other house chores. I feel so grateful to have him in my life. Alhamdulillah. Two of my new year resolution are because of my husband. Previously I always complain and asked him to be quick in doing his task. How impatience I was. So we discussed and the conclusion is I need to be more positive and patience. That are my main goal this year. I want to be someone who is positive,and radiate positivity to other people. I also want to be more patience. Insyaallah.

I also want to excel in my job this year. I hope I can be a good engineer and catch up quickly to a lot of new things that I need to learn. I am currently a HSE Engineer so my work is mainly doing Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA) and Control of Industrial Major Accident Hazard Report (CIMAH). Since working with the new company, I also need to learn doing other formal safety assessment and proposal. Amin, insyaallah I can quickly learn all these. 

Other than that, I also want to save more money in the bank. It really was difficult for me before since the commitment was almost 70% of my income. So the remaining balance was just enough for my daily meal and petrol. But after getting this new job, alhamdulillah I believe I am able to save quite a lot in the saving account. But still, need to control my lust in buying clothes. Ooops hihi. 

Last but not least, I also want to closely monitoring my baby's development. I don't think I've been monitoring her development. She is now 1 year 1 month and 1 week old. Haha. But she still can't walk. I think she is scared because she can walk from one end of sofa to another end. We definitely need to train her to walk. Hihi.

Ok till then. Assalamulaikum. 

2 comments :

Anonymous January 13, 2015 at 5:39 AM  

Hello Fathanah,
My baby boy is almost the same age than your baby girl and he is also not walking yet. He also walks from one end of the sofa to the other end.
I think it is normal! Does your baby girl says 'mommy' yet? My baby boy doesn't... I hope he will soon!!
Good luck with your new years resolutions, I have a few for myself: also loose weight, have a better routine, do more excercise (yoga) and be grateful for everything.
Bye!
Katleen from Belgium

Fathanah January 23, 2015 at 4:55 PM  

Hello katleen. Thanks for visiting my blog. Dont realize i have visitor outside of malaysia. My nephew also said something quite late. Maybe it is due to the boy thing? Hehe not sure.

And good luck for your new year resolution. Especially for being grateful 😊

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP