2015 New Year Resolution

>>  05 January 2015

It's 2015 already. 10 years ago I was still a student waiting for her SPM result. Now I am 28 years old already. But I guess if it isn't the big 3-0, you won't get so nervous. Because if you are 30 years old, then people will ask what have you achieve? Its 2 years from now, I might as well prepare NOW.

So here it is the list of my 2015 resolution:

1. Read Quran after prayer at home.
2. Perform solat tahajjud whenever I can.
3. Perform solat dhuha during weekend or public holiday.
4. Perform solat on time.
5. Register Hajj.
6. Be more positive.
7. Be more patience.
8. Have less expectation.
9. Wake up early
10. Lose 10 kg (5 kg in 3 months)
11. Cook 1 new recipe every week
12. Take better care of myself (grooming/ supplement)
13. Treat my gastric problem
14. Create good relationship with people
15. Save more money in the bank

Such a long list, I guess its easier to be said than to be done. Insyaallah.



Till then. Assalamualaikum.

3 comments :

Zamri January 15, 2015 at 7:42 PM  

I think it's very easy to do tahajjud and dhuha these days esp when subuh is not that early as usual. Woke up 15 mins prior subuh, then do the tahajjud. Upon reaching office can do dhuha before anything else. Simple. :)

Fathanah January 23, 2015 at 4:51 PM  

Oo never know can pray tahajjud at that time. Hehe. Thanks for the info and tips ☺

Fathanah January 23, 2015 at 4:51 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP