My New Routine

>>  23 December 2014

It is almost one month since I'm working with the new company. This time I'm working with bigger company compared to before. A lot of things have changed especially in administration part. Now I have timesheet system, department meeting, annual dinner and a lot more. I also meet many types of people. It is a very good opportunity to work here I must say. Okay enough with the introduction.

In this post, I just want to share how my routine has changed after I got this job. And of course, also the fact that my daughter is now a toddler. She just turned one on 26th November 2014. So she is very curious of things that happening around her, throw tantrum if we don't give her what she wants and  is very clingy to me. Apparently, separation anxiety is what happening to her. So kesian.

So below is my routine or maybe I can say my dream routine. Sometimes, it totally different from this. I guess with 1 year old toddler we just can't plan.

615am - Wakes up, pray, read Quran
625am - Prepare my daughter's stuff (i.e. heat up her food, pack her lunch bag, pack her milk, pack my pump and storage bottle)
640am - Drink oat+milk
645am - Take bath
655am - Breastfeed my daughter
710am - Get dressed
725am - Go out from the house
735am - Send my daughter to babysitter's house and drive off to work

830am-530pm-Work

530pm - Rush back home
630pm - Pick up my daughter at babysitter's house
640pm - Reach home, turn on the TV for my daughter so she will be distracted while I'm doing some work, take out everything from my daughter's beg (dirty clothes into the washing machine, lunch bag and milk), take out frozen chicken from freezer
650pm - Breastfeed my daughter
705pm - Take bath, pray, read Quran
730pm - On the washing machine, pack my daughter's clothes to nursery
745pm - Prepare item for my daughter's lunch
750pm - Dinner time for my daughter (usually she will take 0.5 hour to finish her food)
800pm - Cook my daughter's lunch for tomorrow (while I cook, I feed her dinner too. And her food is usually porridge)
830pm - Done cooking. Let the food get cold a bit. Play with my daughter.
900pm - Stores my daughter's lunch in the fridge and wash the pot. My husband comes home and bring dinner.
915pm - Bring my daughter to sleep
1015pm - Yey she finally sleep. Iron clothes for tomorrow and fold the clothes
1115pm - Pray and go to sleep

My husband washes my daughter's bottle and hang the washed clothes. Even he helps me a bit, I still feel so tired at the end of the day. So usually while I put my daughter to sleep, I sleep too.

I always wonder what happens if I have more kids? Only Allah knows. (T_T)

I think I am so lucky to have my husband helping me with some chores. But sometimes, he will make mess in the house too. He likes to put things everywhere. They are such an eyesore and can really make me explode. Sigh.

I hope everyday will be better than yesterday. I also hope I don't get tension so easily and loss my cool. Yesterday I scolded my daughter because she kept moving while i changed her diaper. After I scolded her, she didn't move. Looks like she already understand. I really need to be careful with my action after this. I feel so regret of what happen yesterday (T_T).

O Allah, please easy my journey.

Till then, Assalamualaikum

0 comments :

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP