Time

>>  30 March 2015

My time at home and during weekend run out so fast. Without knowing, the weekend already ended And the Monday starts again. The cycle went so quickly and my list of things to do was never finish. I always update my list of things to do and planned to settle them during the weekend but the time always beat me. Like today, I still have 5 pending item to do. They are simple tasks but getting to the process of doing them requires time which I don't have.

But I have learnt my lesson. I won't rush in doing this task (unless its extremely important) because if I do that, I will get stress and my family will be affected too. So until I can, I just enjoy every moment I have. If I can do it, I will do it. If I cant, then I will let it go. Life is too short to be stress too.

Okay, that's it for today.

Haha.

Bye, till then. Assalamualaikum.

0 comments :

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP