Friday Rambling

>>  15 May 2015

Fasting month, Ramadhan is coming in 1 month. Have you qada' your missing fasting day yet? I don't, I have 3 days more. Today, Friday I push myself to fast too. It's a bit hard because yesterday I was fasting too and also because I have gastric and still breastfeed my baby.

Back when I was single, I didn't even had to sahur (eat before Subuh prayer time). But now, I just can't. I have to eat rice and drink milk. Aging is catching up on me, gulp.

Having said that, I just can't wait for Ramadhan. Last year Ramadhan, I decided to fully cover my aurat (you know, wear socks and loose fitting outfit). I hope this year Allah will grant my wish to be a better muslim and also be able to go to terawih (well I don't think I can since I have a toddler but who knows right).

Since I didn't update my blog for quite some time, here a bit of update about me.

I've been quite busy with work, we just have a new software. So its been quite a learning process and I kinda enjoying it. Aisyah has been wonderful, she learns a lot of new things and making a lot of faces. Whenever I think of Aisyah and my husband, I feel very blessed and really I just don't wish for anything else.

I also tried a new skincare last 2 weeks and it was so terrible. My face became so dry, got rash, redness and even peeled a lot. It was quite stressful since I need to go to work. I really avoided talking to people and of course avoided the sun. I was suppose stop using it when my skin became dry but due to the review and also from the owner of the skincare's advice, I continued using it for about 1 week and half. Urgghh, what a mistake. My skin is still recovering now. I was thinking to seek consultation from the doctor but after 3 days using my old cleanser and moisturiser, it got a lot better so I cancelled my intention to see the doctor. Alhamdulillah, it got better. I hope no one will try like me, stop using any harsh product on your face. Even your skin get better after using harsh skincare, trust me it won't be for long. Once you stop, your skin will become even worst than before.

Okay till then,

Assalamualaikum.




0 comments :

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP