Constipation

>>  26 May 2015

Remember when I shared a story about my daughter and constipation? She's alright already. We went to see pediatrician and he prescribed a probiotic for her. My daughter consumed probiotic for almost 4 weeks and then she started showing some improvement. My husband and I thought it was due to my food intake too (she is still fully breastfeed) because on the third week, I started consume Qaseh Adinda (its a honey with mix of few things like date, habbatus sauda and a lot more). So I think both supplement help curing my daughter's constipation. Now, Alhamdulillah she pooped almost everyday.

Me, on the other hand still consume Qaseh Adinda. There was one time where I forgot to buy a new Qaseh Adinda and I ran out of stock. So I didn't consume Qaseh for almost 3 days. It was terrible, I experienced constipation and I think mine got hurt a bit down there. After I consumed Qaseh again, it was such a relieve. The constipation just gone. I also drink oat with milk too. Oat is a good source of fiber. So for those with constipation or digestion problem, try drink oat everyday.

Alright.

Just a quick update.

Bye, till then.

Assalamualaikum.

1 comments :

cardbymyan June 2, 2015 at 2:08 PM  

printed paperbag & sticker, utk doorgift etc... jom tgk blog kami :) cardbymyan.blogspot.com

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP