Ramadhan Mubarak

>>  19 June 2015

Yesterday was the first day of Ramadhan. I didn't think I did well yesterday. I was so busy with the thought I need to go back early to avoid the jam. I definitely have to increase my ibadah from today onwards.

Having said that, I did manage avoiding the massive jam, I just went through the usual crawl. In my company, the usual 1 hour lunch has been deducted to half an hour so I am able to go back at 430pm (but of course need to come to work at 8am). So this is how my routine will look like this fasting Ramadhan:

500 am - Sahur
615 am - Solat and prepare to go work
650 am - My husband send daughter to babysitter's house while I get ready
710 am - Drive to work
800 am - Arrive at work

430 pm - Drive back to home
520 pm - Pick up my daughter at babysitter's house
600 pm - Cook rice and vegetables for break fast
726 pm - BREAK FAST

1000pm - SLEEP

After sahur, my stomach will be so full that I need to restrain myself from throwing up. So what I did I will just sit down and took some time for the food and drink to settle down in my stomach. So far, it works. I drink quite a lot of water during sahur since I am still a breastfeeding mom. And of course I always have to eat rice. Also 3 tamar during sahur and 3 tamar during break fast.

Unfortunately, I didn't do terawih. Maybe I should do on my own? Because its kinda impossible for me to go to pray congregation at Surau with my baby. She really likes to walk now, I am scared if while I am praying, she go somewhere else and someone kidnap her. Astaghfirullazim. So I guess doing it on my own is the best option. Hehe.

Ok till then, Assalamualaikum.

We love this kind of picture. I pasted it onto our fridge. Need to collect more pictures like this.


0 comments :

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP