Raya Preparation

>>  03 July 2015

Hi all,

So now we are in the midst of fasting month, I believe everyone is quite busy with Syawal preparation too. Same like the previous years, my family will have 4 raya outfits . Our theme this year for the first day of Syawal is Teal. The other themes are White, Yellow and Navy Blue. I already bought mine. Two of it I bought the fabrics and send to tailor, but I kinda dissatisfied with the final outcome from one of them. So I bought a new one from Zalora, which I just receive it yesterday. The other two I just bought it online. I think its quite difficult to buy clothes offline these days. Haha.

Aisyah only left with one more outfit - her navy blue. Last Syawal, we also bought pants for her but this time around we just want to buy dresses for her. I like it when she's wearing dress. Look so cute and girlish. While for my husband, he still has 3 more outfits to buy. He is a big fan of UNIQLO brand because the cutting of UNIQLO shirt is quite small, so I guess he will just get them there.

As for kuih raya, we don't buy any kuih raya for our house. Except maybe one or two for our parents. Last year, we only receive one visit to our house during raya. So I guess it will be the same like last year. So kuih raya is off the list. Can save some money here. Hehe.

Last but not least is the green packet. This year we will prepare them quite early because previous years, everything was so last minute. This year we will change the money early and pack it in the green packet before headed back to our hometown for Syawal celebration.

Ooops before I forget, I already bought my shoes too. Finding the right shoes for me was always difficult so this time around I bought it early. Same goes for all my hijab too. Hehe.

Another thing I think is the car. The car almost reach its milestone service limit. Might need to book for our service appointment next week before Syawal week. Sigh.

Okay, no pictures hehe.

Till then, Assalamualaikum.




0 comments :

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP