Coughing Badly

>>  03 September 2015

I have sore throat for more than a week now. I also got flu which already went away but left me with cough for almost 6 days. My coughing is quite bad, I even threw up my food. I know weather is quite bad now, haze in Peninsular Malaysia is getting higher. I guess that is one of the reason.

I tried strepsils, honey but nothing worked. So I went to see doctor and she prescribed me with herbal cough syrup Trivisil. She said it safe for breastfeeding and won't make me feel sleepy. So she said. After I took the medicine, I felt so sleepy. Very very sleepy. I couldn't do any work. But still the cough is not cured. I still coughing every 3 minutes.

However surprisingly whenever I'm in the office, the coughing does reduce significantly. I've been wondering why that happen. Is the weather inside the office is much better? Less dust? Nope, I'm not busy in the office, in fact I'm so free. No work at all. Yeah, blame the oil price.

On other note, we will  clean our air-conditioner soon. I can see its quite full of dust. Maybe it is one of the reason too.

For my cough, I guess I will just wait for it to cure naturally. Haha.



Aisyah throwback during Raya
Till then, Assalamualaikum.

2 comments :

Amir renovation October 15, 2015 at 12:58 AM  

Assalamualaikum tuan/ puan. Sy membuat kerja2 ubah suai rumah dan pejabat.jenis pekerjaan sy,memasang tile,siling kapur,sambung rumah,buat pagar,grill dan owning,wayaring,plumbing,waterprofing,vinyl floor dan wall paper,landskap dan kolam ikan(simen ferro).terbuka untuk kawasan bangi,kajang,serdang,putrajaya,sepang,nilai,cheras,pucong,dan kl.hubungi sy d no 192945175 or wssp sy 01129110298 (amir)

Amir renovation October 15, 2015 at 12:58 AM  

Assalamualaikum tuan/ puan. Sy membuat kerja2 ubah suai rumah dan pejabat.jenis pekerjaan sy,memasang tile,siling kapur,sambung rumah,buat pagar,grill dan owning,wayaring,plumbing,waterprofing,vinyl floor dan wall paper,landskap dan kolam ikan(simen ferro).terbuka untuk kawasan bangi,kajang,serdang,putrajaya,sepang,nilai,cheras,pucong,dan kl.hubungi sy d no 192945175 or wssp sy 01129110298 (amir)

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP