Getting Big

>>  12 November 2015

Haha. The tittle sounds like I have a business and its getting big, but nope! It's me who is getting bigger and fatter each day. Just this morning the tea lady said to me;

" Saya rasa awak makin berisi" while showing my chin (my eheemm double chin (T_T))

I thought she gonna stop at there, but then she continued scaring me by saying if you keep gaining weight, it will be very difficult to lose. She even asked me to stop eating rice at night. Wow. And continued with a lot of advice.

I actually not offended by what she said. Because they were all true and she said it with the right tone. Haha.

It just I have gastric and I don't have the gut to stop eating rice altogether. Maybe I should cut the portion a bit? I guess I should because I'm so scared if I get so fat. Or maybe rice in the morning, sandwich for afternoon and mee for night?

I will give it a try starting today (^_^).

Last but not least, me with some Perfect365 apps picture editor.


0 comments :

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP