The Diet Journey Begins

>>  16 November 2015

Just last week someone in my office said that I'm gaining weight and that she could see my double chin clearly. And she was right. For the past 1 month, I'd been eating rice (heavy) for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Why? Because that one night suddenly I was so dizzy that I couldn't even stand. It was due to the gastric problem I had. I didn't take care of what I ate. Sigh.

Since she said that, I promised myself I can't let my body keep gaining weight. It is very unhealthy and scary at the same time. So I plan this meal today.

Breakfast - rice (very small portion) + egg (1) + salad (1) [I used to eat nasi lemak, nasi goreng etc.]

The result? I ate my breakfast at 700am and by the time I reached office at 845am, I was already hungry. Sigh. But I hold onto what that someone said, she said it will be difficult on the first time because our stomach is already used to big portion of food. So I waited until 930am and grabbed a packed of oat biscuit. I believe in start slow first. On other note, I also need to increase the amount of vegetables I took. Only 1 salad? Haha.

Lunch - wrap + saute chicken + salad + rice (very small portion)

The result? I haven't eat my lunch yet. Haha. But you can see I have to add rice into my meal because my body is so used to having rice. I'm scared I will get dizzy if I don't. I just reduce the portion. I hope it will work. Hehe.

Dinner - chicken + brocoli + carrot

I don't want to eat rice for dinner.

My husband said if I want to lose weight, I also need to exercise. Controlling my diet can just maintain my weight. So I am so determined to cycle and burn that calorie.

Husband bought this for almost two months ago and I just used it twice. TWICE!

Hehe. Okay.

That's all.

Bye! Assalamualaikum.

0 comments :

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP