Aisyah Turns 2

>>  01 December 2015

Like her first birthday, her 2nd birthday was also celebrated at home with only the three of us. Simple and sweet. We just created the backdrop to take pictures so that if Aisyah ask us about her 2nd birthday, we can just show the picture. Haha.

For the backdrop we put up the paper fan and the banner "Aisyah Turns 2". My husband was in charge of the banner while I was in charge of the paper fan. I used to make paper fan for my engagement before, so it was quite easy this time around. At first we wanted to use our white curtain for the base of the backdrop but turned out our white curtain was so washed out. It turned out very bad in the picture. So after a few tweaks, we decided to use a white chiffon fabric for the base. I had the fabric since my solemnization day three years ago. Never thought it can be so useful one day.

2 weeks prior to the event, we wanted to buy Baskin Robbin cake but none of us wanted to buy it and bring it back. We were so lazy to just drop by at any Baskin Robbin shop. So 5 days before the event, we decided to just order from my usual baker @bakingummi from instagram. It was very convenient to order from her because she delivered directly to my house. Like online shopping. Her cake and her cheese tart were delicious!

Three of us

Mama and Aisyah
Aisyah and ayah

Aisyah's cake with her favourite cartoon Upin Ipin

I hope when Aisyah grows up, she will respect people, be kind to other people, a fine muslimah and a good servant to Allah s.w.t. Amin.

Till then, Assalamualaikum.

0 comments :

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP