Happy 3rd Anniversary to us!

>>  02 December 2015

It was our anniversary last Monday 30th November. Alhamdulillah we've been together for 3 years, going through marriage which has all that bittersweet.

During the first year of our marriage, life was quite tough, our salaries were small and we had quite a lot of commitment. The marriage loan, student loan, car loan and a few more. We also had to prepare for the birth of our newborn baby. Every month during my pregnancy period, my husband will set aside RM500 for the baby expenses. Me on the other hand, had to pay quite a bit of money which I loan from my mom. Alhamdulillah praise to Allah, we managed to handle everything smoothly.

Now in our 3rd year together, we managed to tick a few of our plan like register for Hajj even for my daughter and also bought a house. Alhamdulillah, eventhough they were small step but I am so grateful.

At this stage of my life now, I feel so blessed to have my husband and my daughter. Whenever I saw their face when they sleep I feel really grateful to Allah who has provided me with all this.

Of course, in marriage there were times where I felt down and unhappy too. It happened especially when I was tired. Example I wanted to do a lot of house chores but things like my daughter crying was slowing things down. I got mad and vent it out at my husband. Pushing him to do a lot of things when he himself was tired too. Guys has their limits too. And that cause us to fight. What I learn from this is if you feel tired, just take a break. Stop doing the house chores and attend to your family first.

Just chill. And as a woman, control what you said.

I think I am quite lucky to have him as my husband. He helps a lot with the house chores, take a good care of me and my daughter, I can talk with him about everything, respects my family and of course he always love me.

So for our anniversary, we took one day leave and went dating to Sogo. Haha. I know. But I wanted to buy a handbag. We had lobster for our lunch at Manhattan Fish and bought groceries afterwards. One week before, we also went dating. A very simple dating. Plan B for lunch and Mockingjay Part 2 for movie.

I hope as we grow old we will always make effort to have some time alone together holding hands and watch movies.

Happy anniversary sayang. I will always love you.




Till then, Assalamualaikum.

0 comments :

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP