event flow

>>  29 June 2012

I was having my bride to be thinking session last night. Usually I will spend my night watching Korean series (only for this recent 2 weeks), but last night I went through Wedding Bee and Style Me Pretty website and I went CRAZY.

I love western wedding style. It is simple, everyone celebrate the most important moment where they watch the couple being united at the aisle and then they straight away go for reception. But Malaysian style is a lot different. We have solemnization, 2 receptions and some have cake cutting ceremony at night. Why so many? It's tiring.

I am contemplating now.

My dream is to have the same like western style. Akad (solemnization) and then go straight for reception. For that I guess need to rent a hall? Small hall perhaps?

For sure mom will disagree on this. Cause I definitely can only just invite few ppl.

And my place Manjung definitely don't have a small nice cozy hall for the event.

Having said that, I like the environment at home. The chaos, the crowded area, it makes the wedding so lively.

Obviously confused.

Till then. Assalamualaikum.

0 comments :

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP