wedding sign

>>  28 June 2012

I am so free now. Don't have any project on hand. Just waiting for information from the client. Now can do dais sketch, can survey about wedding, can sketch my nikah outfit, can even do budget for my fiance. Oh life, just be like this until next week. Hehew.

Onto wedding, I'm gonna DIY wedding sign later. It is one of the decoration I want for my wedding. Would like to put it at the walkway to welcome the guest and to add more spice in the wedding. And FYI, my wedding is a small wedding, just gonna invite maximum 500 ppl. If only I can further reduce the guest size, it will become my dream intimate wedding. Hee.

These are my inspiration.




go to her blog to know how she did it. click here 




So what I'm gonna write on the wood?

Secret!

Hee.
Can't wait to do this! It's gonna be fun.

Love love.

Till then. Assalamualaikum.


2 comments :

yolanda diego January 16, 2014 at 7:19 PM  

jadi berjaya ke tidak projrk ni?

Fathanah January 18, 2014 at 5:45 AM  

Xbuat sbb xsempat. Hehe. Berangan je la

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP