Dais Checked

>>  09 July 2012

I met with bridal boutique last weekend. 1st visit was actually on Saturday but the boutique owners weren't there. So I just got the opportunity to discuss with the assistant.

If you wondering which boutique I take, it is D'Enai. The owners are two young guy, Ariff and Rony who first started their business from home. I personally think their dais's collections have the most awesome design in Manjung. Why I think like that?

Because their dais's collections vary from one another.

Means they can actually custom made for you.

Means I can have my dream dais. Hee.

I showed to them how I wanted my dais to be.

And they can actually make it.

Here it is:



I want it to look as my first picture but change the foam flowers into lots of flowers like the below picture.

Hee.

I really hope they can make my dream comes true.

Wish me luck peeps.

Till then. Assalamualaikum.

0 comments :

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP