My Mock Up Centerpiece

>>  13 July 2012

If you read my previous post, you will know I'm gonna DIY my table centerpiece. It just that my wedding will be on 1st December and I seriously think I shouldn't be doing the centerpieces now, instead I should do the veils or things that require a lot of time. But I can't. I love wedding decoration. I feel like just wanna buy all the item for decoration now.


Just want to inform, I have shift my interest towards doorgift now. Sigh. Will present my ideas on that later.

So last Saturday, apart from discussion with the dais vendor, I also bought the vase for my centerpiece. But before I tell you the details on the price or where I bought it, let me present my mock up centerpiece. Don't laugh.


This.

Simple and clean kan

I love simple and clean decoration. Its good. But sometime I become too rigid. Everything must uniform. Have the same color and shape. If the color different a bit, I will have difficulty to breath. Sigh.   

Oh yeah, mind you this is just a mock up, the ribbon will be nicer on the wed day.

So onto the details. The vase is actually a plastic glass. I bought 6 pcs at RM13.80 in Kedai Borong Sinaran Manjung. So if 18 tables = 18 centerpieces, then 3 x RM13.80 = RM41.40. Expensive right? At first when I found it, I was quite happy but last two days while browsing I found a really cheap glass jar. Can go here. You can google. A lot bride to be use this glass jar as the centerpiece. Like this blogger. One is only RM0.50! 

like this glass jar

So to not feel like a loss , I convince to myself that afterwards I can use the glass to drink at home. Erk convince much?, that doesn't help at all. 

Okey leave that behind and lets move to the flowers. They are artificial flowers. 1 vase will need 12 buds of flowers. So if I buy at a shop near my house, I can get 20 buds for RM10. Minus all the flowers from engagement day, there will be 13 vases. So 13 vases x 12 buds = 156 buds needed! So divide by 20 buds = 7.8. I will need more or less RM80 for the flowers! Okey still okay. 

And I still have a lot of ribbon from the engagement day (see how fortunate to have the same theme as the e-day). Save there.

And the silver pearl thingy need to survey. The one in the picture is extra from hantaran by my fiance.

Okey bye!

Assalamualaikum.

0 comments :

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP