Review : Hantaran

>>  01 February 2013

My hantarans to my husband were really simple. Sometimes I regret I DIY the hantarans like that. But what to do, what done is done and I can't get married again. lol.


the cake was an inspiration from this post . My friends in email said No 1 was the winner so I chose it. The cake maker seemed unable to make it exactly look like that. Pftt. 

My hantarans were utterly simple right? I should add a lot of flowers and use boxes for some of the items.

(T_T). Its too late to regret.


But I love looking at this hantarans when they were gathered like this. They looked so uniform and they just gave the right color I wanted.

So what did I use for the hantarans decoration? ( I know they were too simple but just let me state them here).

1. For the bantal hantaran,
- bantal shape polisterin (RM5/pc. Expensive I know. I bought 10 pcs)
- span (RM0.80/pc. I bought 10 pcs)
- tassle (RM1.30/2 pcs. Bought 20 packs)
- that metal thing at the edge of the bantal (RM20/30 pcs/pack. I bought 2 packs)
- satin fabric to wrap the bantal (RM7/meter. I bought around 3 meters)

2. The flowers
I don't remember the price. But it was still quit expensive to me. I bought foam flowers, varieties of cheap artificial flowers, and hydrangea artificial flowers which I bought at Kaison.

3. White box
Costs RM30/box. I bought them at CT Handicraft, Shah Alam.

4. Green flower span which you can find it everywhere.

5. The dangling silver things which suppose to add more sparkles to my hantarans and they're not cost around RM20/roll.

6. Ribbons and the beads.

My advice to all bride out there, please go all out for your hantarans. I truly regretted I did my hantarans like these. This is the time when we are suppose to challenge our creativity and have fun with our DIY.

So good luck!

Till then. Assalamuaalaikum.

2 comments :

yolanda diego February 13, 2013 at 10:15 PM  

kek tu nmpk cantik. buat sendiri juga?

Anonymous October 21, 2013 at 4:03 PM  

Mana bli metal things yg letak kat edge of the bantal? Plissss reply..

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP