Unstable Routine

>>  27 February 2014

Being a new mommy is quite difficult. I don't think I have settled down yet. My schedule keeps on changing everyday. I just have to adapt to new environment every single day I guess? Depending on how my baby, Aisyah's sleeping schedule.

And did I tell you I keep missing my Subuh prayer?

Sigh.

Will try my best to be more discipline especially waking up on time for Subuh prayer.

Here I share a little bit of what my schedule looks like.

630 am : wake up, do my Subuh prayer, pump one side of the breast
715 am : pack expressed breast milk (ebm) for baby sitter's house
730 am : nursing Aisyah
800 am : get ready for work, take supplement
825 am : send Aisyah to baby sitter's house

900 am : arrive at the office, have breakfast (oat biscuit and horlicks)
 ** work **
1000 am : pump
** work **
1230 pm : lunch
130 pm : pump
** work **
430 pm : tea break (oat biscuit and horlicks)
500 pm : pump
600 pm : go home

* breastfeeding mommy need to have fixed schedule for pumping

700 pm : pick up Aisyah from baby sitter's house
715 pm : arrive at home, store excess ebm into chiller, take bath, pray and nursing Aisyah
800 pm : washed ebm bottles and pack Aisyah's stuff for the next day
830 pm : wash clothes
900 pm : dinner (usually my husband buy the dinner, I don't want to be outside during Maghrib)
915 pm : fold clothes
1000 pm : hang washed clothes
1030 pm : iron outfit for tomorrow
1100 pm : sleeping time

In between Aisyah will wake up, do what she do best, playing, crying, watching tv but all will be entertained by my husband. What I do is just feed her. Hee.

I hope my baby sleeping routine will follow us adult. Of course not the 7 hours sleeping. But sleeps at night. Just wake up for her feed. These days she woke up at night from 900pm to 300am, sometimes from 1100pm to 400am.We couldn't get enough sleep, that's explains why we always missed the Subuh prayer and sometimes late to work.

Sigh.

Oh Aisyah sayang, please la sleeps at night. We beg you. Please let mama and ayah have enough sleep so that we can wake up together feeling fresh and happy.

yes, like this sayang.

Bye.

Assalamualaikum.

0 comments :

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP