Conquer

>>  02 July 2014

My baby just turned 7 months last Friday. So far she can slowly move forward and started to lift up her back. She's getting ready to crawl yey!  All this while she's been sleeping sharing bed with us. Before I gave birth, my husband and I wanted to put her in the cot after I finish my confinement. But when that moment arrived, I just couldn't do it. She was so little and what if something happen and I can't respond quickly? That was my thought. I even cried after 10 minutes putting her inside the cot. Haha. Mom's syndrome.

So at the end we shared the bed. And I still don't regret sharing bed. I can cuddle her and kiss her whenever I want. And of course so easy to breastfeed too.

However sometimes she just like to conquer my space too.


So now where should Mama sleeps?

Ok bye,

Till then, Assalamualaikum.

0 comments :

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP