Whatever works

>>  03 July 2014

Remember when KL/Selangor was so hot last 2 weeks? My skin responded to that weather. I have a very sensitive skin on my face, so it got peeled and itchy. So uncomfortable. The condition of my skin got even worse since I worked and slept in air-conditioning room. To make it even worse, I didn't want to spend my money on expensive moisturizer (scared it couldn't give best result and also because I'm cheapskate). So I just used the green Safi moisturiser and sunblock (which I forget the brand name). And they didn't help.

So after googling dry skin, I found out some people with dry skin use Rosken Dry Skin Cream on their face to cure the dryness. All this while I thought Rosken can only be used on body. Well I was wrong. The review on this Rosken cream was good. So I waited for weekend to arrive to buy it. But the weekend was 4 days more and my skin had became more drier.

So I just used this Palmer Cocoa Butter Lotion. Haha. I used this lotion during my pregnancy to prevent stretchmarks and there is still a lot of this lotion remains in the 2nd bottle. I became very desperate that I quickly grabbed it and applied it on my face.

I've been using this lotion for more than 1 week already. Thank goodness I don't have any zits breakout and the skin of my face has become more moist. So I guess I will keep using it.

Hehe.


So now the only problem I have is chubby cheeks.

Okay till then. Assalamualaikum.

0 comments :

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP