We Booked A Condo

>>  26 August 2014

We booked one condominium in Ampang for us to stay in (or maybe rent, not sure). It was actually an abandoned project. But it got continued due to change of developer. Husband said he saw some progress on the construction, so I guess I can dream with the house decoration now? Haha.

We chose type A condominium (1010 sq/ft) which inclusive of 2 units of air conditioner, 1 wardrobe in master bedroom and the kitchen cabinet. Sounds interesting yoohoo!

Here is the layout of our chosen condominium.


Based on the layout, the drawback is the second bathroom separates the dining room and the kitchen. So I guess it will be a bit inconvenient to go back and forth sending food to the dining table. And also we can't have open space kitchen. It's actually my husband's dream to have an island. Hihi. I also like having open space kitchen. I can watch over my children when I cook. Well, you can't have everything right.

I also dislike the fact that there is a nook at the living room. It actually makes the living room looks smaller. The house is quite small, so the wall definitely shrinks the space more. Maybe we should demolish the wall? Good idea!

We visited the sample house way back in April 2014. Here some picture I took:

Living room

This is what I'm talking about - nook space. Here in the sample house they put the tv cabinet. Quite small, only 8 feet.

kitchen cabinet 1

kitchen cabinet 2

kitchen cabinet 3

kitchen cabinet 4

The agent said the developer will provide the exact kitchen cabinet and tiles with additional of sink. I hope they will really provide it because truthfully I love this kitchen cabinet. Easy, clean and sleek.
Bathroom 1
Bathroom 2
So pretty right? Again, the agent said the developer will provide the same tiles too in the bathrooms. I don't put too much hope in this because the tiles are so gorgeous. Looked at the sink too. Love love.

Work Area
They put air conditioner here since it is too risky to put it outside. The building is an abandoned building and a lot of foreign workers go through this building. Scared people will steal the air conditioner. But I will make this space my laundry room and store. I will put wall to wall wardrobe, make use of all the vertical space we have.

Bedroom 1
Bedroom 1 
That is the wardrobe the developer will give to us. It is a wall to wall wardrobe. Yey! I can put all our linen here. The second picture I took to show the air conditioner they gonna give us. Haha.

Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
The agent said the window in bedroom 3 won't be like this, they will change it into the modern one (casement type I suppose).

The house is not that big but being a person who get scared easily, I guess this is just nice. Haha. I also dislike so many things in the house. Me and my husband like to throw away stuffs that we don't use, my husband especially. We like our house to be simple and clutter free.

I hope in the future we don't have any problem with the process of having this house. Booking the house was just the first step. There are a lot more process we need to go through. I am sure there will be obstacles within the process in having the house. I really hope we will be strong enough and manage to get the house.

Aminn.

Ok bye people, Assalamualaikum.

2 comments :

Anonymous October 19, 2015 at 3:09 PM  

hey im also purchasing type A..

Mind sharing how the arrangement of furniture you're going to decide?
Been ages we decide but still no conclusion in the end.

Anonymous October 19, 2015 at 4:27 PM  

Futhermore, expected completion date will be on feb-mar 2016..progress so far, tiles up to lvl 4..

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP