Weight Gain Again

>>  11 November 2014

I was 80 kg when I gave birth. Gulp. Then I lose some weight down until I was 58 kg. I believe it was due to my confinement lifestyle. I didn't eat a lot, no ice and less oil and sugar. After I finished my confinement days, I started eating oily foods and sugary drinks. And when my daughter reached 7 months, I started drinking ice. Now, every now and then I drink ice like 2 to 3 times a week.

The result?

I have a belly. A lot of stomach fat. And now my weight is 60 kg (which I measured 1 month ago with and I am not sure whether the scale was not broken, sigh).

I think right now my stage is very critical. If I'm still wearing tight outfit like before, people will think I am 4 months pregnant! Yes, I am not lying. Back when I was studying in Uni, my weight was 50 kg. Getting older my weight became 53 kg. And after I got married, since I was too happy being a wife and pampered with love from hubby, I gained my highest weight at 58 kg.

So sad.

So what I'm gonna do now is buy a weight scale. Haha. Yes, I don't have any. Then I also need to start pay attention to what I'm eating.
1. No ice anymore
2. No fried rice/meehun
3. Only 1 scoop of white rice
4. Cheat day 1 day per week
5. Less oily food

I think I have Malay stomach so I cant exclude rice from my everyday meal.

Hihi.

So how about exercise?

Not for now. I never exercise (I did try exercise before but only last for 1 week), so I don't think I will do it.

Hehe.

My casing supposed to have 2 ears but my daughter ate one of it

Lets become healthy together.

Till then, Assalamualaikum.

1 comments :

Naddy November 11, 2014 at 5:11 PM  

yeah let's get healthy together. i am a kilo lighter than my prebirth weight now, baby is almost 4 months old btw. but actually i gained almost 8 kilos before i gave birth so i have to lose another 6 before i can call myself a winner in the weigh losing race.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP