Chaos

>>  16 February 2015

My life has been quite chaotic this past few weeks. I put my daughter to sleep around 930 pm, fell asleep together with her and woke up around 1 to 2 am. Why? Because I still got plenty of things to do. Iron clothes, kept Aisyah's food and mine in the fridge and a lot more. My husband was the same too. He woke up to hang clothes. Sigh. So tired. On top of it, I didn't have so much time to play with my daughter.

Viewing it positively, its a good opportunity to perform Solat Tahajjud but I don't know why, I've been so lazy. O Allah, please help me.

Its like time is running away from me. Time is rezeki too right? I definitely have done something wrong until Allah took away time from me.

Okay, gotta muhasabah myself now.

Till then, Assalamualaikum,

0 comments :

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP