Less than 2 weeks to the wedding

>>  19 November 2012

Since I'm getting married in 2 weeks, I need to do a schedule for last minute things like washing my reception and solemnization outfits, packing things and what I should do or ask family to do nearing to the day.

Monday 19 Nov to Friday 23 Nov
1. Glue doorgift cover
2. Settle my veil

Friday 23 Nov
1. Wash the reception and solemnization outfit

Monday 26 Nov
1. Packing my things since I need to move out
2. Ask bridal the phone number of my MUA

Tuesday 27 Nov
1. Delivery for bunga pahar arrives

Wednesday 28 Nov
1. Buy doorgift item
2. Filling the glass jar
3. Buy item for bunga pahar
4. Contact canopy people
5. Contact bridal
6. Wear inai

Thursday 29 Nov
1. Monitor canopy ppl install the canopy
2. Monitor dais ppl install the dais
3. Pick up accessories from bridal
4. Iron both my outfits
5. Contact photographer
6. Contact Tok Kadi & Saksi
7. Wear inai again

Friday 30 Nov
1. Monitor canopy ppl set the canopy
2. Monitor the bridal set the meja makan beradap
3. Buy & arrange flowers for my handbouqet (should buy in the morning)
4. Buy chocolates and fruits for hantaran
5. Tie the bunga pahar
6. Set up photobooth (at night after nikah)
7. Set up guestbook (at night after nikah)
8. Delivery for cake hantaran arrives

Okay I think that should be all of it.

Wish me luck ppl.

Till then. Assalamualaikum.

0 comments :

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP