Not feeling well

>>  21 November 2012

I'm not feeling well these days. Dizzy and dizzy. Last night I ate nasi and slept early just to make sure I got a good rest and a good food. Unfortunately they doesn't help, I'm still dizzy. Is it because of stress? I did feel stress last week but it only lasted for one day. How come the consequence came this week?

I need to know the source of this dizziness because with that way I can only cure myself. I need to see doctor tomorrow. I hope there's nothing serious. I also don't want to wash my clothes (because I don't have washing machine, so I need to use handwash), in order not to overwork myself. But seriously I never overwork myself.

I admit I did a lot of DIY. But they didn't affect my sleeping time. I slept for about 6-7 hours every night. For my age, I guess that should be sufficient. Or is it? Then should I sleep 7-8 hours now?

Erhh.

Its frustrating when I don't know what is happening to my own body, just like when I have acne back then. Or is it because of unknown virus which was spread in my room while I was away? Or is it because of lack of vitamin and calcium?

Okay bye ppl. I need to figure out what the hell is wrong with my head.

Bye.

Assalamualaikum.

0 comments :

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP