House Warming at IKEA Sample House

>>  19 March 2013

Hahaha. I am kidding. It was not really an Ikea Sample House. It was my friend's house. I called it as IKEA Sample House because almost all the furniture, the accessories and the rugs were bought at Ikea. How cool is that.


Among the dishes that day. I brought the cheesetart which I ordered online. I especially love the glass dispenser. It looks chic to me. The dining table was MELLTORP/LAVEL from IKEA. If you notice on the left was an EXPEDIT 2 by 4 bookcase. She made it as the divider. How awesome. I was thinking to copy the idea with different color. Hihihi.


 The girls who came over that day. Please spot the EKTORP Two Seat Sofa in Pink and POANG Armchair. Nice combination.


Above picture is the only full view I have. All the rugs above were from IKEA. I love the LAPPLJUNG Ruta rug especially. The black and white color will match my living room but of course after we hang our black and white pictures. Major love.


If you are a big fan of IKEA, you will definitely know the above shelving units were from IKEA. We (housemate) gave her the shelving unit on the left. I love how she arrange her items on these two shelves. They looked balance and colourful.

The red and black frame was not there in the beginning. We just ask her to move so that we can see it clearly. It was from her wedding. My husband especially love it. It suits her character and of course their house.

Not only her living room and dining room utilized items from IKEA, her kitchen and bedroom also used items from IKEA. I love how she coordinate the colors. Her living room had turquoise and pink color. So vibrant and gave the feeling of happiness when you stepped inside her house.

Okey that's all. Bye!

Assalamualaikum.

0 comments :

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP